Order of Methods
For the most part, languages don't care about the order that methods
are declared. Here are some guidelines:
- List important topics first.
- Constructors are generally very important, list them first.
- Put public features before private ones.
- Break long lists into groups
- List items in alphabetical order to make it easier to search.
Remember that class definitions will often be read by people other
than the original programmer. Remember the reader, and make it easy for them.
Intro OOP, Chapter 4, Slide 23