Re: Learning Bayesian Networks

Jie Cheng (jcheng@cs.ualberta.ca)
Wed, 22 Jul 1998 12:49:28 -0600 (MDT)

The BN PowerConstructor can start learning with an intermediate model --
just input the edges as domain knowledge in Step 4. This will speed up the
learning process.
However, the program may delete some of those edges later on if it finds
that they are not necessary.
Maybe I should add an option to the program to force it accept those
edges.
The program can be downloaded from http://193.61.148.131/jcheng/bnpc.htm
or http://infosys.susqu.edu/bnpc/.

Regards,