Re: parallelization of potential operations

Bruce D'Ambrosio (dambrosi@pearson.camas.org)
Sat, 14 Nov 1998 13:43:29 -0800

Anders -

In UAI-92 (I think) Zhaoyu Li, Tony Fountain, and I (Bruce D'Ambrosio)
published a paper on parallelizing SPI, where the main source of
parallelism was distributing a single conformal product over multiple
processors.

tnx Bruce
dambrosi@cs.orst.edu