[UAI] Postdoc Position and Visitors at the Caesarea Rothschild Institute

From: Rothschild Institute (rothschild@cs.haifa.ac.il)
Date: Fri Feb 22 2002 - 07:17:33 PST

    Please forward to interested candidates. Apologies in advance if you are
    listed on multiple mailinglists.

    The Caesarea Edmond Benjamin de Rothschild Institute for Interdisciplinary
    Applications of Computer Science invites applications from new
    postdoctoral graduates and established researchers who wish to visit the
    University of Haifa for short-term or long-term periods during 2002-04.

    The Institute was founded in 2001 and has an active program of workshops,
    seminars and collaborative projects. Focus areas include Combinatorial and
    Graph Theoretic Algorithms, Artificial Intelligence, Computational
    Linguistics and Neural Science, CS Applications in Statistics, Multimedia
    and Education, Vision and Psychology.

    On our website http://www.rothschild.haifa.ac.il you will find

    Call for Proposals for
            visitors
            workshops
            new interdisciplinary courses

    and other information about our programs including Research-in-Pairs.
    The University of Haifa is located on Mt. Carmel overlooking the
    Carmel forest and the Mediterranean Sea.

    POST-DOC POSITION in ALGORITHMIC GRAPH THEORY

    As part of our ongoing research and our focus year on Applications of
    Graph Theory and Algorithms, outstanding candidates with a recent doctoral
    degree in computer science and strong publication record are encouraged to
    apply. A working knowledge of Hebrew is an asset but is not required.
    Please send applications to Prof. Martin Golumbic <golumbic@cs.haifa.ac.il>.