RE: [UAI] Need a little bit of your help [dynamic belief networks based on belief functions]

From: Kayaalp, Mehmet (kayaalp@cbmi.upmc.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 10:58:20 PST

    > I would like to know if anybody among you can advice me where to look
    > for dynamic belief networks based on belief functions or give me some
    > hints about this topic.

    Lorenzo,

    you can look at the first two papers on my web page (see below), and you can
    also look into the following URL, which contains a bibliography mostly about
    temporal modeling and Bayesian networks.
    http://omega.cbmi.upmc.edu/~kayaalp/Bibliography.Kayaalp2001PhDproposal.pdf

    Hope these help.

    mehmet

    --