(no subject)

From: Juan J. Flores (juanf@zeus.umich.mx)
Date: Sat Apr 06 2002 - 11:38:56 PST

    Dear Fellow Researcher,

    We are organizing the 2nd International Workshop on Effective
    Interactive AI Resources. This year will be collocated (not part of)
    AAAI02.

    I think this workshop will be of interest to this mailing list. Also,
    if you know of other people who may be interested, please forward it to
    them.

    You will find the Call for papers at http://lsc.fie.umich.mx/EIAIR/

    Please, let me know if you are interested in submiting a paper and need
    more time.

    Best regards,

    Juan Flores
    Workshop Organizer