RE: Proceedings for UAI'98 and date for UAI'99

Eric Horvitz (horvitz@microsoft.com)
Fri, 4 Sep 1998 08:40:07 -0700

The home page for the AUAI (http://auai.org/) and the home page for UAI '98
(http://www.uai98.cbmi.upmc.edu/) contain information on ordering
proceedings from UAI '98 as well as all previous UAI conferences.
Proceedings from UAI '91 - present are published by Morgan Kaufmann (the
direct pointer to the MK UAI proceedings order page:
http://www.mkp.com/books_catalog/1-55860-485-5.asp). For UAI '85 to UAI'90
(exciting, formative times for UAI), proceedings are published by
North-Holland under the title Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence (1-6).

Eric

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard Dybowski [mailto:r.dybowski@umds.ac.uk]
Sent: Friday, September 04, 1998 4:45 AM
To: uai@CS.ORST.EDU
Subject: Proceedings for UAI'98 and date for UAI'99

(a) Please could someone tell me how to purchase a copy of the proceedings
for the Fourteenth Conference on Uncertainty in Artificial Intelligence
(UAI'98), held at Madison, Wisconsin. I have looked at the "Electronic
Proceedings" (http://www.sis.pitt.edu/~dsl/uai.html) but found it to
contain only abstracts with a few complete papers.

(b) Has a time and a place been chosen for UAI'99?

Thanking you in advance,

Richard Dybowski

-------------------------------
Richard Dybowski PhD
Research Fellow (Data Analysis)
King's College London
Division of Medicine (Intensive Care Unit)
St Thomas' Hospital
Lambeth Palace Road
London SE1 7EH
UK

Tel (office): +44 (0)171 928 9292 ext 3245
Tel (mobile): 0976 250092
Fax: +44 (0)171 928 0730
E-mail: r.dybowski@umds.ac.uk
Web site: http://www.umds.ac.uk/microbio/richard/richard.html