[UAI] Track on real world applications at IPMU

From: Bernadette Bouchon-Meunier (Bernadette.Bouchon-Meunier@lip6.fr)
Date: Mon Jan 21 2002 - 09:35:02 PST

    Dear colleagues,

    We are in the process of organizing a special track on real applications
    of the methodologies dealt with by the IPMU conference. Although not
    limited to, we are particularly interested in industrial colleagues who may
    not have the time or permission to write papers on their work but are able
    to make a presentation. With this mind, the contributors to this special
    track will not be required to submit a paper for publication in the
    proceedings. Any material provided by the authors of these communications
    will be gathered in a separate booklet.

    The deadline for submitting proposals (title, authors, one page abstract
    describing the real world application) is February 10. A regular
    registration allows participants to submit a communication in this track
    and no additional fee is required.

    We would very much appreciate you either directly providing communications
    for this track or forwarding this announcement to anybody you know in a
    position to submit such a communication. Thank you for your cooperation.
    Yours sincerely,

    Bernadette Bouchon-Meunier, Laurent Foulloy, Ronald R. Yager
    Chairpersons of the conference

    MORE INFORMATION AVAILABLE AT http://www.univ-savoie.fr/ipmu2002

    PLEASE USE THE FOLLOWING ADDRESS :
    Bernadette Bouchon-Meunier
    LIP6, Pole IA
    8 rue du Capitaine Scott
    75015 Paris, France

     (metro station : Dupleix or Bir Hakeim)

    telephone (33) 1 44 27 70 03, fax (33) 1 44 27 70 00
     e-mail address : Bernadette.Bouchon-Meunier@lip6.fr