[UAI] (A,B|C) - find a minimal C that desconnect A and B in G(V,E).

From: Wagner Teixeira da Silva (wagner@cic.unb.br)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 10:56:39 PST

    Dear colleagues:

    Let G(V,E) is a non oriented graph; and A,B subset of V. I need find
    C, a minimal subset of V, that when removed causes A and B to be
    desconnected. I search for algorithms that find this kind of minimal
    cut set in non directed graph, so we will be grateful if anyone can
    suggest any references about it.

    Thank you very much in advance.

     Wagner
    Computer Science Department