[UAI] Applications of Bayesian Networks

From: Rich Neapolitan (RE-Neapolitan@neiu.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 09:29:44 PDT

    Dear Colleagues,

    I have finally essentially finished my text `Learning Bayesian
    Networks'. I would like to include a section which lists real
    applications based on Bayesian networks. I know of some and of some
    sites which list applications, but I would like this list to be as
    complete as possible. I would appreciate being informed of any
    applications (with references) and of any sites which list
    applications.

    The applications need not concern learning Bayesian networks. The
    only criterion is that they involve Bayesian networks and are
    actually being used somewhere.

    Thanks much,

    Rich