CS 457/557 -- Winter Quarter 2018
Due: February 27
This page was last updated: February 19, 2017
You have seen the "theme-object" posters in the CGEL.
Now it is your turn to achieve everlasting fame!
Do the coolest thing you can think of to a scene with at least
one giraffe in it.
If you want to use the GLSL API, we will cover it soon,
but you should start prototyping with glman now.
If you need to know the API before then, come see me.
The Turn-In Process:
Your electronic turnin will be done at
and will consist of the usual PDF report explaining what you did and how you did it,
- All source files (.c, .cpp, .rib, .sl, .glib, .vert, .frag, .geom)
- At last one BMP image file.
- If it's just one image file, that is the one I will use for the poster.
- If it's more than one image, indicate somehow which one should be used for the poster.
- Turn the axes off when you create these image(s).
- Use a resolution of at least 1200 lines for the poster image.
Be sure your PDF file is turned in separately from any .zip files.
Electronic submissions are due at 23:59:59 on the due date listed.
Examples from Previous Years
2006 Teapot Poster
2007 Cow Poster
2009 Dino Poster
2010 Ducky Poster
2011 Vase Poster
2012 Torus Poster
2013 Cat Poster
2014 Dog Poster
|Did it well||20
|Did it really well||20