CS411/511. Operating Systems

Maillist Archive, Spring 1999

Mail Index [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Question about project 0

[In forwarding this question to the group, I'd like to remind you to read
the Course Description and Policies.  Any questions about the project
should be directed to Keith Vertanen; questions about homework to either
of us; and questions about lectures and tests to me.  Thanks! - CP ]

Dr. Pancake,

For step 5 on project 0 you said to run the program as in step 3. In step
4, however, you indicated that the file demo.parms was to be replaced with
the file ~cs411/osp/demo/demo.parms. Are we to reenter the data used in step 3
or use the demo.parms file from the demo folder?

Thanks,
Troy Higgins