CS411/511. Operating Systems

Maillist Archive, Spring 1999

Mail Index [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

RE: Proj 1 question (from me)

Well, I dinked with it a bit more and got it to work.  Why, exactly, it works
now I don't know.  What I did was copy the osp.o file over to my directory. I
left the ASG_DIR pointing to MY directory.  I touched the cpu.c and dialog.c
files so that new .o files would be created.  After I did this, make was able to
compile the .o files and generated the executable OSP.  ???  Go figure.  Seems
to me that the first versions of my cpu.o and dialog.o files were corrupted
somehow.  Dunno!

-Will