CS411/511. Operating Systems

Maillist Archive, Spring 1999

Mail Index [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: CS411 Project

> I'm having a problem compiling my cpu.c file, not because of my code (I
> don't think) but it seem like it can't find the right library. It keeps
> giving me:
>
> nb 52% gcc cpu.c
>
> collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> /usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
>    get_clock (code)
>    set_timer (code)

Use the provided Makefile to compile OSP.  At the unix prompt type: make

The makefile will call gcc linking in the right files and outputting an
executable called 'OSP'.

Keith D. Vertanen                         "To know is nothing at all;
Oregon State University	                   to imagine is everything."
vertanen@cs.orst.edu	                      -Anatole Thibault
www.cs.orst.edu/~vertanen