CS411/511. Operating Systems

Maillist Archive, Spring 1999

Mail Index [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Homework 3 question

I thought this response should go to everyone.  It applies to CS511
students only.

The question IS indeed 22.8.  Grad students are supposed to be starting
to read extra sections.  Section 22.6 is part of your reading assignment
for next Wed.  (See the syllabus)

Thanks for asking the question

Hi Dr. Pancake:

        I'm wondering if there is a typing error in homework 3 for grad.
students specifically problem 22.8. Is this something that we're going to
cover in class? Thanks,

                        Daniel