CS411/511. Operating Systems

Maillist Archive, Spring 1999

Mail Index [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: hwk 3 solutions

> I noticed that in the homework 3 solutions, the answer to question
> 9.18 is actually an answer to question 9.17. I was wondering if
> a solution to question 9.18 could be posted?

You are right, I've corrected it on the web page.

Keith D. Vertanen                         "To know is nothing at all;
Oregon State University	                   to imagine is everything."
vertanen@cs.orst.edu	                      -Anatole Thibault
www.cs.orst.edu/~vertanen