CS411/511. Operating Systems

Maillist Archive, Spring 1999

Mail Index [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: Homework 5: N-Step LOOK

> For the N-Step LOOK portion of question 13.2, are we supposed to assume that
> all of the pending requests listed in the problem are queued when the
> initial scan of requests is made?

I had several people ask me about this today in office hours.

Just state your assumptions and answer the question accordingly.

Keith D. Vertanen                  "The cure for boredom is curiosity.
Oregon State University	             There is no cure for curiosity."
vertanen@cs.orst.edu	                       -Ellen Parr
www.cs.orst.edu/~vertanen