CS411/511. Operating Systems

Maillist Archive, Spring 1999

Mail Index [Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: The project3 grader...

> Maybe you should look at where you're running it from and try it again.  I
> ran it (~cs411/asst3.hp700/hand_in) and had no trouble with it at all.

Yes --- an email someone else wrote me reminded me that I got the path for
the hand_in script from assignment 2 instead of assignment 3....  So it was
trying to compile assignment 2 for assignment 3..  *shrugs*  My mistake.
heh

Josh