Computational complexity is about understanding what problems can/cannot be solved with a certain amount of resources.
Project guidelines have been posted.
I posted writeups for May 5-8 lectures.
Problem set 3 released.
Problem set 2 released.
- Jonathan Katz lecture notes on complexity
- Jeff Erickson lecture notes (two sets of notes: "algorithms" and "models of computation")
- Luca Trevisan lecture notes on complexity
- Oded Goldreich lecture notes on complexity
- Alexander Shen lecture notes on algorithmic information theory