- 5 slices bacon
- 1 head fresh broccoli, cut into bite size pieces
- 1/4 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup craisins
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup sunflower seeds
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the broccoli, craisins, shredded cheddar and green onions.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegar, sugar and mayo. Pour over broccoli in the medium bowl. Let this sit overnight.
- Just before serving, add the crumbled bacon and sunflower seeds.