- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 pound salmon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic and ginger.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish. Season with salt and pepper. Coat with the maple syrup mixture. Cover the dish, marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Place the baking dish in the preheated oven and bake the salmon uncovered 20 minutes or until easily flaked with a fork.