[UAI] FUSION 2000 Submission Reminder

From: Jean Dezert (dezert@onera.fr)
Date: Tue Mar 07 2000 - 10:06:03 PST

    Dear Collegues :

    The third International Conference on Information Fusion (FUSION 2000) will
    be held next
    July 10--13, 2000 at The Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie, Paris, France.

    The submission deadline has been extended to March 15
    and we are soliciting invited sessions with deadline on March 31.

    You are cordially invited to submit your paper describing advances,
    and ideas in multi-source/multi-sensor information fusion,
    theory and/or application to: submit@fusion2000.ief.u-psud.fr

    Further information is available at: http://www.onera.fr/fusion2000

    Any help in distributing this reminder will be most appreciated for the
    benefit of our scientific community.

    Best regards,

    Prof. Yaakov Bar-Shalom
    FUSION 2000 General Chairman of FUSION 2000 conference
    and President of International Society of Information Fusion (ISIF)

    Prof. Roger Reynaud,
    Program Chairman

    Dr. Jean Dezert
    Local Arrangements Chair

      Dr. Jean Dezert
      ONERA (French National Establishment for Aerospace Research)

      29 Av. de la Division Leclerc, 92320 Chatillon, France

      Tel: + 33 1 46 73 49 90 Fax : + 33 1 46 73 41 67

      Email : dezert@onera.fr
      Web : http://www.onera.fr

      FUSION 2000 Conference web site : http://www.onera.fr/fusion2000

      Please, support the Keo project : http://www.keo.org