[UAI] Build the graph structure

From: Sébastien (sebastien.populaire@hds.utc.fr)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 15:05:59 PST

    Dear uai mailing list colleagues,
    my name is Sebastien Populaire and i\'m a french PhD student dealing with
    a real world application of BBNs. My first step in this study is to build
    the graph, thanks to experts\' knowledge. So, I would like to know if I could
    be given some references or papers about how I can extract experts\'knowledge
    in the best way, in order to build the graph. (For example, \'what are the
    correct questions to ask\', \'what are the traps\', ...)
    I thank you in advance for your answers,
    Best Regards,
    Sebastien

    POPULAIRE Sébastien
    SIME - Systèmes Intelligents appliqués aux Métiers de l\\\'Eau
    CIRSEE - Information Technology Division
    Technopolis - Bâtiment 3 - Zac de Mercières
    14, rue du Fonds Pernant - 60471 COMPIEGNE - FRANCE
    Tel : (33)-3-44-30-41-41

    Ph. D. Student
    url : www.hds.utc.fr/~spopulai