[UAI] A gentle reminder: (1) a call for papers & (2) a call for papers or participation

From: Peter Tillers (tillers@tiac.net)
Date: Mon Dec 18 2000 - 10:04:22 PST

    My Dear Colleagues:

    Without, I hope, unduly disturbing your holiday festivities, I would
    like to renew two calls. The first is a call for papers; the second, a
    call for _either_
        (a) papers (and participation),
             _or_
        (b) your mere (& much-desired!) participation or attendance.

    1. Call for Papers. The new journal _ Law, Probability and Risk: A
    Journal of Reasoning under Uncertainty_ (Oxford, first quarterly issue,
    Jan. 2002) is soliciting submissions. Please see

                          http://www3.oup.co.uk/lawprj/
                                       &
                       http://www3.oup.co.uk/lawprj/scope/

    The main editor is Prof. Colin Aitken. His e-mail address:
    cgga@maths.ed.ac.uk

    2. Call for Papers, Demonstrations, Statements of Position, or (Mere)
    Participation. The program(me) committee solicits papers for and
    participation in the workshop on AI & Legal Evidence, to be held May 21
    or 25, 2001, in St. Louis, in conjunction with the Eighth International
    Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Law . Please see

                 http://www.cs.uu.nl/people/henry/workshop2.html

    The chair of the program(me) committee is Prof. Ron Shapira. His e-mail
    address: shapira@mail.biu.ac.il

    Thank you for your attention.

    Sincerely,

        Peter Tillers