[UAI] How could I caculate the the complexity about inference on a particular network?

From: ruan tong (ruan@otcaix.iscas.ac.cn)
Date: Sat Mar 24 2001 - 10:39:43 PST

            Sorry for disturbing you, and thank you in advance for your help.
            I want to know the computational complexity of inferencing on
    the bayesian network that I've constructed. Suppose I use junction
    tree algorithm. I feel computation complexity has close relationships
    with cliques and sepsets, but I do not know the exact caculation,
    there're seemed to be many papers talking about computation
    complexity, but they seem NP-hard to me. :)

    Tong.