[UAI] Encode semantics of words into a big baysian network

From: ruan tong (ruan@otcaix.iscas.ac.cn)
Date: Sun Apr 01 2001 - 14:15:34 PDT

            When I work on information filtering, I feel if I could encode
    semantics of words, such as synonym, antonomy, something like WordNet
    and above it(For example, term clustering, context sensitive) into a
    big bayesian network, information filtering and other similar tasks,
    will be made easier and effiecient. I found there are someone who are
    working on symonym relationships. I do not know if I could do more, as
    I metioned above, is it will be significant? Although I feel it is, I
    can not decide. It will cost long time work and many difficulties, may
    be very dull. Is there some suggestions? Thank you very much if
    somebody could talk with me about that.

    Tong.