[UAI] MCMC Software?

From: Tim Wilkin (taw@csse.monash.edu.au)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 10:41:40 PDT

    I would like to make contact with anyone that has, or knows of, freely
    available software for implementing MCMC methods for DBNs that represent
    general nonlinear stochastic systems of the form

    dx = f(x,t)dt + g(x,t)w(t)dt

    Please contact me directly. I will report a summary of my findings to
    this list if appropriate.

    Thanks,

    Tim Wilkin

    --