Re: [UAI] K2 learning

From: Haipeng Guo (hpguo@cis.ksu.edu)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 14:55:32 PDT

    Hi, Estevam,

     We've implemented K2 in Java last year. We used log[g(i,Pai)] instead of
    g(i,Pai) in order to save running time. We tested it on Alarm 3000~10,000
    cases datasets and it worked pretty well. It only missed one arc from 12
    to 32 and added one wrong link from 15 to 34 due to the greedy nature of
    K2. Hope that helps.

    cheers,
    - -hpguo