[UAI] Test data for Web-usage mining/analysis algorithms

From: Richard Dybowski (rdybowski@btinternet.com)
Date: Tue Jul 31 2001 - 07:40:24 PDT

    Hi,

    I would like to compare various algorithms for Web-usage mining/analysis,
    and I would like to obtain some test data to enable me to make the
    comparisons. Can anyone please tell me where I can find such data?

    Many thanks,

    Richard

    Richard Dybowski, 143 Village Way, Pinner, Middlesex HA5 5AA, UK
    Tel (mobile): 079 76 25 00 92