Re: [UAI] Generating Bayes nets randomly

From: Alessandra Potrich (potrich@itc.it)
Date: Tue Oct 30 2001 - 08:25:33 PST

    Dear Fabio;

       concerning the issue of randomly generating Bayes Nets, it may be
       of your interest to know that an optimally efficient solution to
       the problem of uniformly sampling the set of distribution functions
       for a discrete, n-valued random variable is published on the Los
       Alamos e-print archive (http://eprints.lanl.gov) as MATH-0011025 (3
       Nov. 2000). Also directly accessible at:

       http://eprints.lanl.gov/cgi-bin/w3vdkhgw?qryAAA0n_xre;math-0011025

    cheers.

                                                    alessandra potrich