[UAI] SIGKDD Explorations Volume 3, Issue 1 Available Online

From: Paul Bradley (paulb@digiMine.com)
Date: Thu Nov 01 2001 - 10:23:06 PST

    We are pleased to announce that SIGKDD Explorations Volume 3, Issue 1
    is available online at:

     http://www.acm.org/sigkdd/explorations/

    Volume 3, Issue 1 Table of Contents:

    J. F. Roddick and S. Rice. What's Interesting About Cricket? -- On
      Thresholds and Anticipation in Discovered Rules. pp. 1 - 5.

    K. S. Candan, H. Lui and R. Suvarna. Resource Description Framework:
      Metadata and Its Applications. pp. 6 - 19.

    C. C. Aggarwal. Towards Long Pattern Generation in Dense Databases.
      pp. 20 - 26.

    D. Micci-Barreca. A Preprocessing Scheme for High-Cardinality
      Categorical Attributes in Classification and Prediction
      Problems. pp. 27 - 32.

    T. Burr, J. R. Gattiker and G. S. LaBerge. Genetic Subtyping using
      Cluster Analysis. pp. 33 - 42.

    R. Bayardo and J. E. Gehrke. Report on the Workshop on Research
      Issues in Data Mining and Knowledge Discovery Workshop (DMKD 2001).
      pp. 43 - 44.

    G. Piatetsky-Shapiro. KDnuggets Interview with Usama Fayyad. pp. 45 -
      48.

    G. Piatetsky-Shapiro. KDnuggets Interview with Jesus Mena. pp. 49 -
      50.

    We apologize for the delay with this issue.

    Usama Fayyad
    Editor in Chief

    Sunita Sarawagi
    Associate Editor