[UAI] hypergraph separators

From: as as (lien_david@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 12 2002 - 10:09:41 PST

    Hello,

    I am looking for an algorithm for the folowing
    problems.

    1. Given H=[h_1,h_2,...,h_n} as a hypergraph
    I want to identify all the separators s of
    H.

    2. Given H=[h_1,h_2,...,h_n} as a hypergraph
    I want to identify all the separators s of
    H such that s is a subset of h_i, 1<=i<=n.

    Is anyone here aware of this kind of algorithm?

    THanks a lot,
    David