[UAI] Large networks built by an expert/learned from data?

From: Adam Zagorecki (adamz@mail.sis.pitt.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 22 2002 - 11:23:23 PST

    Colleagues,

    I'm looking for Bayesian networks that have been build by an expert or
    learned from real-world data and contain at least several nodes with two
    or more parents. I need them to test a hypothesis about real-world
    conditional distributions. It is important, that those distributions
    were not specified using noisy-OR, tree structured representations, or
    other parameterizations. I have tested my hypothesis on several
    networks but would like to verify it on as many as possible other
    networks. You will earn my eternal gratitude and an acknowledgment in
    the paper :-).

    Thanks a lot in advance,

    Adam Zagorecki