Re: [UAI] Learning Bayes Nets from Data

From: Ali El-Sayed Abbas (aliabbas@stanford.edu)
Date: Fri Mar 29 2002 - 10:24:51 PST

    Hi Rich,
    I think the reason is the question may be too general and depends on what
    you mean by "recent". I am sure there are many new applications .
    One, for example, could be modelling gene expression data to understand
    the regulation of protein synthesis and its reactions to external and
    internal signals.
    If that sounds interesting, here is a papers that you could check:

    "Using Bayesian networks to analyze Expression data", Friedman et al.
    journal of computational biology, Vol 7. no.3. 2000.

    Ali