Tips @ ECE/Oregon State Univ.
- SwitCap Tips
- How to batch SwitCap2 simulation.
Where can I get the manual?
- HSpice Tips
- How to fight against internal time step error.
Star-HSPICE (98.2) BUG report.
- Cadence Tips
- Slowly updated but may useful, especially for beginner, since I'm a beginner.
- Eldo Tips
- How to use Eldo at ECE Dept.
The noise transient analysis tips.
- Matlab Tips
- How to run Matlab in background.
This is very useful, but not described well in the Matlab manual.
- LaTeX Tips
- How to include Xfig file with LaTeX format letters.
How to put two figures next to each other.
How to make slides for presentations.
- Emacs Tips
- xmodmap: swap the Caps Lock key to Ctrl. Very good for emacs.
- Postscript Tips
- How to modify your postscript file (thanks José)
- Usage of IEEE.org
- Good to be an IEEE member. Better to know how it works.
- Reference Books
- I would like to introduce good reference books.
- Conference Schedule
- We will see what's coming next.
- Remote Access to the CD Network
- You can use CD database on your PC. INSPEC is the powerfull
database for circuits people and its instruction is now available. (thanks John)
- LaTeX2e style file for OSU Thesis
- I can't find it at Graduate School website. However Gowri at CS
Dept made these. You
may find more info at CS Grad
Students Program web site. Thanks to Gowri.
Ph.D Student, IEEE Student Member
Electrical and Computer Engineering / Oregon State University
Last modified: Wed Nov 29 14:21:37 2000