- New DARPA grant! – August 5, 2015
- Paper accepted to VL/HCC'15 – July 3, 2015
- Best paper award at GPCE'14 – September 15, 2014
- Projectional editing paper accepted to GPCE'14 – July 8, 2014
- Variational Data Structures paper accepted to Onward!'14 – May 27, 2014
Talk at VARIETE project kickoff –
November 5, 2013
I’ll be giving a talk on variational data structures at the Copenhagen Meeting on Variability Analysis on Nov 18.
- Variational graphs paper accepted to FOSD'13 – September 13, 2013
- Moved to Philipps University of Marburg – August 1, 2013
Variational type inference paper accepted to TOPLAS –
June 25, 2013
With Sheng Chen and Martin Erwig, our paper “Extending Type Inference to Variational Programs” (PDF) was accepted to the ACM Transactions on Programming Languages and Systems. This is a great result for a paper with many years of work behind it. In addition to the main contribution, it demonstrates the applicability of the choice calculus and its potential for theory reuse.
Finished PhD –
June 13, 2013
I successfully defended my thesis, “The Choice Calculus: A Formal Language of Variation” (PDF). If you’re interested in the choice calculus, this provides the most complete and up-to-date description of it.
There was news before this point in history, I just didn't keep track of it. :-)