[UAI] CFP

From: Dr. Roman Swiniarski (rswiniar@sciences.sdsu.edu)
Date: Mon Feb 07 2000 - 19:55:36 PST

    Dear Colleagues,

    We are preparing a special issue of the

    International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science

    on

     "Rough Sets and Their Applications".

    The aim of this special issue is to present the current state of the research
    in the area of rough sets. The special issue will be oriented towards both
    theoretical and applications aspects of rough sets.

    We are inviting you to prepare an article as well as comprehensive surveys
    for the forthcoming issue.

    SCHEDULE

    Submission deadline of complete paper: June 1, 2000
    Notice of acceptance: November 1, 2000
    Final paper: February 1, 2001
    Publication: 2001

    Please submit your papers to one of the guest editors.
    Electronic submission of postscript version of a paper is encouraged.

    We are looking forward to your participation in our special issue
    of the International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
    on "Rough Sets and Their Applications".

    Sincerely,

    Guest Editors

    Professor Jerzy Grzymala-Busse
    Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Sciences
    University of Kansas
    Lawrence, KS 66045, U.S.A.
    jerzy@cs.ukans.edu

    Professor, Roman W. Swiniarski
    San Diego State University
    5500 Campanile Drive
    San Diego, CA 92182-7720, U.S.A.
    Office tel. (619) 594-5538
    Fax: (619) 594-6746
    rswiniar@sciences.sdsu.edu

    Professor Ning Zhong,
    Dept. of Computer Science and Sys. Eng.
    Yamaguchi University
    Tokiwa-Dai, 2557, Ube 755, Japan
    Tel&Fax: +81-836-35-9949
    Email: zhong@ai.csse.yamaguchi-u.ac.jp
    WWW: http://ain2.ai.csse.yamaguchi-u.ac.jp/~zhong

    Professor Wojciech Ziarko
    Department of Computer Science
    University of Regina
    Regina, Saskatchewan
    Canada S4S 0A2
    E-mail: ziarko@cs.uregina.ca
    Phone: (306) 585-5213/5226
    Fax: (306) 585-4745

    Editor-in-Chief
    International Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
    * Professor Jozef Korbicz *
    * Dept. of Robotics and Software Engineering *
    * Technical University of Zielona Gora *
    * ul.Pogorna 50 E-mail: J.Korbicz@irio.pz.zgora.pl *
    * 65-246 Zielona Gora, http://www.pz.zgora.pl *
                       Phone: (+48 68) 328-24-22 *
    * 324-72-95 *