[UAI] Search results -- online experiment

From: Einat Amitay (einat@ics.mq.edu.au)
Date: Mon Feb 14 2000 - 22:33:21 PST

    Hi,

    I would like to invite you to participate in an experiment I am
    conducting as part of my PhD research on users' interaction with search
    results. The experiment is conducted online and should take less then 10
    minutes to complete. After analysing the data, I will make the results
    available through my web page.

    In order to participate, your browser should allow JavaScript to run
    (JavaScript enabled in your browser options). It is best to view the
    pages with commercial browsers like Netscape or IE (other browsers may
    lose or distort some of the information).

    The URL for the experiment is:
    http://www.ics.mq.edu.au/~einat/experiment3/

    Thanks for agreeing to participate!
    +:o)