[UAI] Survey: Workflow tools in organizations

From: Francois Cadieux (fcadieux@francomedia.qc.ca)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 16:54:54 PST

    -------------Université du Québec à Montréal, Canada--------------

    Mrs, Mr.

    Between March 31th and April 30th 2000, you are invited to participate in
    an exploratory study with the purpose in determining the way Workflow Tools
    are currently being utilized by organisations.

    Once the study has been completed, we will have:

    - identified those processes most often supported by Workflow Tools;
    - determined the relationships between the business process, the selected
    softwares, and the strategic approach;
    - measure the results obtained (semi-quantitive).

    If you are interested in having your customers, colleagues or a friends
    take part in this study, please communicate with me. I can provide you
    with the number of copies of the survey you will likely need. In June, I
    will send you an electronic copy of the report submitted to the University.

    You will find below a copy of my questionnaire and all relevant information
    about this study at the following web site:

    Web site:
    http://www.francomedia.qc.ca/~workflow
    Questionnaire: (30 minutes)
    http://www.infopoll.net/live/surveys.dll/f?sid=7045&eid=1479157&pw=390299

    Thank!!!

    Francois Cadieux B.A.A
    UQAM - Department of Management and Technology
    Montreal, Canada

    Res.:514-256-1947
    Off.:514-392-8000 #8200