[UAI] Belief functions and continuous domains

From: Kevin S. Van Horn (ksvhsoft@xmission.com)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2000 - 16:53:34 PST

    [I posted this before but got no response, so I'm trying again.]

    Can anyone tell me if belief-function theories such as Dempster-Shafer are
    capable of handling continuous domains? Shafer's book only discusses finite
    domains, and it's not at all obvious to me how one would generalize it to a
    continuous domain.