[UAI] your Evidenceweb sites

From: Peter Tillers (tillers@tiac.net)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 15:45:10 PDT

    Dear Friends,

    Please don't neglect to tell me about any web sites on Evidence that
    should be listed in the JURIST's Evidence Guide.

    I would also be grateful for URLs of web sites for forthcoming Evidence
    conferences and events .

    Many thanks!

    Sincerely,

        Peter Tillers
        Editor, Evidence Guide, JURIST,
    http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/sg_evid.htm

    Reminder: JURIST links only to "academic" web sites and pages; there are
    no links to sites or pages whose main thrust or purpose is commercial or
    mercenary.

    Peter Tillers, Professor of Law

    Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University

    55 Fifth Avenue, New York, New York 10003

    (212) 790-0334; FAX (212) 790-0205

    http://tillers.net & http://www.tiac.net/users/tillers

    peter@tillers.net & tillers@tiac.net