[UAI] errata list for Causality

From: Judea Pearl (judea@cs.ucla.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 01 2000 - 10:04:08 PST

    Friends on UAI,
    Readers of my book Causality (CUP, 2000) will
    be pleased to know that an errata sheet has been
    posted on
            http://bayes.cs.ucla.edu/BOOK-2K/many.html
    The list contains a few dozens corrections (mostly
    minor) which will be incorporated soon into
    the 3rd printing (in press).

    Also, instructors should be pleased to know that
    solutions to the homeworks questions and midterm exam
    (posted on http://bayes.cs.ucla.edu/BOOK-2K/viewgraphs.html)
    are now available, and will be given to
    instructors only.
    Please write to me if you want access.