[UAI] Source code for a BNN/ANN

From: Nick Hynes (admin@1site.co.nz)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 21:23:32 PDT

    Hi All,

    I'm doing a Machine Learning project for a paper at Auckland University
    (NZ).

    We require a Bayesian/standard back-propagation neural network.

    Rather than re-inventing the wheel, and doing what has already been done
    better by others, we would like to use other peoples source code if
    possible.

    The project is purely for academic research, and credit will be given to the
    origin author(s) (though the research isn't likely to result in a published
    document).

    Our requirements are fairly basic: we don't anticipate using more than 7000
    traing examples - but ARE interested in convergence time - so the code
    doesn't need to run fast, but should converge quickly (if you see what I
    mean).

    We're working in Java/C/C++.

    If you have any suggestions please contact me directly, and I will post
    summary to the group. mailto:nick@1site.co.nz (or, at Uni.
    mailto:nhyn001@ec.auckland.ac.nz)

    =)

    Cheers,