[UAI] Special offer on new Bayesian Network software

From: Jorge Moraleda (moraleda@stanford.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 09:15:45 PDT

    As many of you know, Jie Cheng's winning solution on Task 1 of the recent
    KDD cup solution used Bayesian Networks. This is the same technology that
    underlies Data Digest's new Business Navigator 5 product, which was
    announced the first day of the recent KDD 2001 in San Francisco. Data
    Digest also announced today, in London, a partnership with SPSS, which will
    make it even easier to use Business Navigator 5 with SPSS BI's Clementine
    data mining tool.

    I would like to offer you a free limited time trial license for a copy of
    Business Navigator 5. You can download a copy from our website,
    www.data-digest.com/index102.html

    Please try it for a while and see if you like it. We really want to hear
    about your experiences, good and bad. If you do like it, I've talked to our
    marketing department about this community, and I have convinced them to
    offer a couple of special promotions available to members of the UAI
    community. There are free and discounted licenses available for a limited
    time for academics who use Business Navigator 5 in course work, for
    students, and for commercial users who write up or contribute to case
    studies of their applications of Business Navigator 5. For more information
    on these promotions, contact sales@data-digest.com. Be sure to identify
    yourself as a member of the UAI community.

    Jorge Moraleda
    Chief Scientist
    Data Digest Corporation
    10 El Camino Real, Suite 200
    San Carlos, CA 94070
    jorge.moraleda@data-digest.com

    Download a free preview release of Business Navigator 5 at:

    www.data-digest.com/index102.html

    The alternative to traditional business analytics.