Re: [UAI] double blind reviewing

From: galk@cs.cmu.edu
Date: Thu Nov 15 2001 - 10:52:48 PST

    For what's it worth, from an outsiders perspective, I'd definitely go
    with a double blind process. I completely agree that it can only
    bring the level of reviewing up, and so is worth while.

    Gal

    --
    Gal A. Kaminka, Ph.D.     galk@cs.cmu.edu   http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~galk
    Post Doctoral Fellow  Computer Science Dept. Carnegie Mellon University