[UAI] question!!! [I'm looking for an algorithm ...]

From: Linda Smail (lsmail@etudiant.univ-mlv.fr)
Date: Tue Jun 18 2002 - 09:36:38 PDT

    Hello,
    I'm looking for an algorithm for the folowing problem :
    given (I, G ) an acyclique graphe,
    given J subset of I
    I want to identify all vertex from J, which are :
    1) connect by direct connection
    or
    2) connected by chains such that for all vertex i by which it passes, we have :
    a) chains convergent towards i if the vertex i is in J
    b) chains in series if the vertex i is not in J.
    is anyone here aware this kind of algorithm?
    Thanks for your help.
    Lynda