(no subject)

From: owner-uai@cs.orst.edu
Date: Mon Jul 01 2002 - 10:58:14 PDT

    Dear Sir,
    Sender: owner-uai@maillist.cs.orst.edu

    I am S R Kannan from Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, India.
    Sir, I glad to inform you that the Universidad de Chile, Chile, is
    going to organize a “Second International Conference on Hybrid
    Intelligent
    Systems”.

    I am also one of the organizers in the HIS’02; my topic is
    "Hybrid Fuzzy Expert Systems".

    I am welcoming you to participate and present a paper in the
    session "Hybrid Fuzzy Expert Systems"

    Please find the details for a special session entitled "Hybrid Fuzzy
    Expert Systems" organized by Universidad de Chile, Chile, in
    following website address:

    http://tamarugo.cec.uchile.cl/~his02/index.html

    (Please click special sessions; you get more information about the
    topic "Hybrid Fuzzy Expert Systems")

    Or

    http://tamarugo.cec.uchile.cl/~his02/special.htm

    Conference Organized by
    Universidad de Chile, Chile
    Second International Conference on Hybrid Intelligent Systems

    Topics of interest for the session

    Topics of interest for the session include, but are not restricted
    to, the application of Soft Computing technologies to the use of
    Fuzzy Expert Systems with control system design in any engineering
    field, medical diagnostics, autonomous robots and process control in
    industries.

    Important dates
    HIS'02 Conference in Chile December 01-04, 2002

    20 July 20, 2002: Full Paper Submission
    05 August, 2002: Notification of acceptance
    25 August, 2002: Camera Ready Submission

    Thanking you,

    Yours truly,
    S. R. Kannan.