- Submission deadline: March 25, 2016.
- Length: Papers must be no longer than 6 pages, including all text, figures, and references.
- Format: Workshop papers have the same format as regular papers. (See the example paper under the General Information section below.) However, they need not be double blind.
- Review: Reviews will be handled directly by the Workshop organizers.
- Submission site: https://cmt.research.microsoft.com/ICMEW2016. Papers must be submitted under the track for the appropriate Workshop. Submissions may be accompanied by up to 30 MB of supplemental material following the same guidelines as regular and special session papers.
- Presentation guarantee: As with accepted Regular and Special Session papers, accepted Workshop papers must be registered by the author deadline and presented at the conference; otherwise they will not be included in IEEE Xplore. A workshop paper may be covered by a workshop-only registration or by a full-conference registration.
- Notification of acceptance: April 22, 2016.
- Camera-ready deadline: May 13, 2016.
Browse: Home / Paper Submission