Re: Dempster-Shafer vs Bayes

Ben Wise (bwise@bos.saic.com)
Fri, 14 May 1999 12:14:22 -0400

Jim,

I did a PhD thesis on this topic at Carnegie-Mellon in 1986,
in the Department of Engineering and Public Policy, under Max
Henrion. It included theory and a large section on comparison,
both axiomatic and empirical. Of course, there is
a lot more out there, but that might be a useful early reference.

--
Ben Wise, PhD               voice: 781-221-7621
Senior Scientist            email: bwise@bos.saic.com