[UAI] Noisy-OR

From: Alta de Waal (AdeWaal@csir.co.za)
Date: Mon Mar 13 2000 - 07:46:26 PST

    I am currently working on a problem that can be solved with the noisy-OR
    scheme as well as generalisation of noisy-OR.
    I have found some papers from Dr. Shrinivas and Bruce D'Ambrosio.
    Can you please send me the resources that you know of, containing problems
    and papers on Noisy-OR and the generalisation.

    Thank you

    Alta de Waal

    Simulation & Modelling for Decision Support
    Defencetek
    CSIR
    Rebublic of South Africa

    TEL: +27 12 841 3792